Create a Port Forward for Mr. Driller: DrillLand in your Router
Mr. Driller: DrillLand is a Puzzle game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment released in 2020.
Mr. Driller: DrillLand is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Mr. Driller: DrillLand
When you are playing Mr. Driller: DrillLand you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mr. Driller: DrillLand
The ports for Mr. Driller: DrillLand are as follows:
Mr. Driller: DrillLand - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Mr. Driller: DrillLand - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Mr. Driller: DrillLand simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.