Create a Port Forward for My Brother Rabbit in your Router
When you play My Brother Rabbit you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Forward Ports for My Brother Rabbit
When you are playing My Brother Rabbit you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for My Brother Rabbit
The ports that need to be forwarded for My Brother Rabbit are as follows:
My Brother Rabbit - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for My Brother Rabbit yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
My Brother Rabbit - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
My Brother Rabbit - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Brother Rabbit - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and My Brother Rabbit simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.