My Singing Monsters Playground is a Party/Minigame game published by Big Blue Bubble, Sold Out released in 2021.
Which Ports Does My Singing Monsters Playground Require
The incoming ports for My Singing Monsters Playground are as follows:
My Singing Monsters Playground - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
My Singing Monsters Playground - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
My Singing Monsters Playground - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Singing Monsters Playground - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for My Singing Monsters Playground that will show you the specific ports.
- My Singing Monsters Playground - Steam
- My Singing Monsters Playground - Playstation 4
- My Singing Monsters Playground - Switch
- My Singing Monsters Playground - Xbox One
My Singing Monsters Playground is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from My Singing Monsters Playground, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
How to Port Forward My Singing Monsters Playground
When you are playing My Singing Monsters Playground you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.