How to Open a Port in Your Router for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is Namco Bandai Games's Fighting game with a release date in 2008.
Since Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
When you are playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
The required incoming ports for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm are as follows:
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm that will show you the incoming ports.
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Playstation 3
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Playstation 4
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Steam
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Xbox One
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.