NBA 2K19 is 2K Sports's Sports game released in 2018.
NBA 2K19 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward NBA 2K19
When you are playing NBA 2K19 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for NBA 2K19
The exact ports for NBA 2K19 are as follows:
NBA 2K19 - PC
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
NBA 2K19 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 1935, 3074, 3478-3480
- UDP: 88, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 3478-3479
NBA 2K19 - Switch
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074, 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
NBA 2K19 - Xbox One
- TCP: 1745, 1795, 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 1745, 1795, 3064, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and NBA 2K19 simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.