Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Nesticle:
Nesticle - PC
- TCP: 6996
Set Up a Port Forward for Nesticle
When you use Nesticle you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Nesticle.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Nesticle
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Nesticle in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Nesticle:
List of Routers - Customized for Nesticle
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Nesticle.