The ports that need to be forwarded for NetFone are listed here:
NetFone - PC
- TCP: 10200
Forwarding Ports for NetFone
When you use NetFone you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to NetFone.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your phone's internal IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for NetFone
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your phone into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for NetFone in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for NetFone:
List of Routers - Customized for NetFone
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for NetFone.