How to Port Forward NFL Blitz
NFL Blitz is a Sports game published by EA Sports released in 2012.
NFL Blitz is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for NFL Blitz
When you are playing NFL Blitz you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does NFL Blitz Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for NFL Blitz are as follows:
NFL Blitz - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
NFL Blitz - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223,9980-9989,16000-16332,42124
- UDP: 5223,3478-3479,3658-3659,6000,9570,10000-12000
We have guides that are custom tailored for NFL Blitz that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.