NHL 17 is EA Sports's Sports game with a release date in 2016.
NHL 17 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward NHL 17
When you are playing NHL 17 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for NHL 17
The required ports that need to be forwarded for NHL 17 are as follows:
NHL 17 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480, 10000-10150, 42127
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3659, 6000, 10000-10150
NHL 17 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074, 10000-10150, 42127
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 3659, 4500, 6000, 10000-10150
We have guides that are custom tailored for NHL 17 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.