Create a Port Forward for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition in your Router
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
When you are playing Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
The necessary ports for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition are as follows:
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition simply follow one of these links:
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Steam
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Playstation 4
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Switch
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.