Ports To Forward for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
The exact ports for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas are as follows:
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas simply follow one of these links:
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Steam
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Playstation 4
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Xbox One
- Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - Switch
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas has the following styles of play.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Port Forward Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
When you are playing Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.