How to Port Forward One Piece: Burning Blood in Your Router
One Piece: Burning Blood is a Fighting game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment released in 2016.
Since One Piece: Burning Blood is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward One Piece: Burning Blood
When you are playing One Piece: Burning Blood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for One Piece: Burning Blood
The necessary ports for One Piece: Burning Blood are as follows:
One Piece: Burning Blood - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
One Piece: Burning Blood - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
One Piece: Burning Blood - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for One Piece: Burning Blood that will show you the ports.
- One Piece: Burning Blood - PC
- One Piece: Burning Blood - Playstation 4
- One Piece: Burning Blood - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.