How to Open a Port in Your Router for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Forward Ports for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
When you are playing One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
The specific ports for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows are as follows:
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows that will show you the connection ports.
- One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Playstation 4
- One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Steam
- One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.