Opening Ports for Ori and the Blind Forest using Your Router
Ori and the Blind Forest includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Ori and the Blind Forest
When you are playing Ori and the Blind Forest you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Ori and the Blind Forest Require
The ports for Ori and the Blind Forest are as follows:
Ori and the Blind Forest - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ori and the Blind Forest yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ori and the Blind Forest - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Ori and the Blind Forest - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ori and the Blind Forest - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ori and the Blind Forest simply follow one of these links:
- Ori and the Blind Forest - Xbox One
- Ori and the Blind Forest - Steam
- Ori and the Blind Forest - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.