Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is Bandai Namco Games's Platformer game with a release date in 2014.
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
How to Port Forward Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2
When you are playing Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 are as follows:
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - Playstation 3
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.