Port Forwarding on Your Router for PAW Patrol: On a Roll
When you play PAW Patrol: On a Roll you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward PAW Patrol: On a Roll
When you are playing PAW Patrol: On a Roll you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for PAW Patrol: On a Roll
The necessary ports for PAW Patrol: On a Roll are as follows:
PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and PAW Patrol: On a Roll simply follow one of these links:
- PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Playstation 4
- PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Steam
- PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Switch
- PAW Patrol: On a Roll - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.