Perfect Dark (2010) is a First-Person, Action, Stealth, and Shooter game published by Microsoft Game Studios released in 2010.
Ports Required for Perfect Dark (2010)
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Perfect Dark (2010) are as follows:
Perfect Dark (2010) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Perfect Dark (2010) that will show you the ports.
Perfect Dark (2010) offers the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a stealth style game you use disguises, hiding, shadows, and muffled clothing to overcome enemy opponents. Frequently in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the direct approach or the quiet approach of attacking the enemy. Many stealth games are also strategy games.
- Shooter style games are usually a fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has a weapon held out in front that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters tend to have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
Port Forward Perfect Dark (2010)
When you are playing Perfect Dark (2010) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.