Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for PhoneMyPC:
PhoneMyPC - PC
- TCP: 49300
Setting Up a Port Forward for PhoneMyPC
When you use PhoneMyPC you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to PhoneMyPC.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The IP address of your computer.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for PhoneMyPC
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for PhoneMyPC in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for PhoneMyPC:
List of Routers - Customized for PhoneMyPC
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for PhoneMyPC.