How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Picross S2
Picross S2 is Jupiter Corporation's Puzzle game released in 2018.
Picross S2 is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Picross S2
When you are playing Picross S2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Picross S2 Require
The specific ports for Picross S2 are as follows:
Picross S2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Picross S2 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.