Ports Required for PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe
The network ports for PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe are as follows:
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe simply follow one of these links:
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
How to Port Forward PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe
When you are playing PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.