Piyotama is SCE Japan Studio's Puzzle game released in 2007.
Piyotama is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward Piyotama
When you are playing Piyotama you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Piyotama
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Piyotama are as follows:
Piyotama - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Piyotama simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.