The ports that need to be forwarded for PKR are listed here:
PKR - PC
- TCP: 8018, 8021, 58019, 51330-51339, 52330-52339
Forward Ports for PKR
When you use PKR you might need to forward some ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to PKR.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for PKR
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for PKR in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for PKR:
List of Routers - Customized for PKR
That's all it takes to forward your ports for PKR.