Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor is Ubisoft's Role-Playing game with a release date in 2001.
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
When you are playing Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
The ports that need to be forwarded for Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor are as follows:
Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor - PC
- TCP: 2300-2400, 47624
- UDP: 2300-2400
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.