Port Forwarding for Port Royale 4
Port Royale 4 offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- The management style can be either resource management such as wood and ore, or player management such as a sports game.
How to Port Forward Port Royale 4
When you are playing Port Royale 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Port Royale 4 Require
The network ports for Port Royale 4 are as follows:
Port Royale 4 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Port Royale 4 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Port Royale 4 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Port Royale 4 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Port Royale 4 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Port Royale 4 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Port Royale 4 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.