How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Potion Party
Potion Party includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
Forward Ports for Potion Party
When you are playing Potion Party you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Potion Party Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Potion Party are as follows:
Potion Party - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Potion Party - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Potion Party - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Potion Party that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.