Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is Konami's Sports game released in 2011.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 3478-3479,3658,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.