How to Open a Port in Your Router for Project Warlock
Project Warlock has the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Project Warlock
When you are playing Project Warlock you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Project Warlock
The connection ports for Project Warlock are as follows:
Project Warlock - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Project Warlock yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Project Warlock - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Project Warlock - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Project Warlock - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Project Warlock - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Project Warlock simply follow one of these links:
- Project Warlock - Steam
- Project Warlock - Playstation 4
- Project Warlock - Switch
- Project Warlock - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.