Create a Port Forward for Puyo Puyo Champions in your Router
Puyo Puyo Champions is Sega's Puzzle game released in 2019.
Puyo Puyo Champions is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Port Forward Puyo Puyo Champions
When you are playing Puyo Puyo Champions you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Puyo Puyo Champions
The specific ports for Puyo Puyo Champions are as follows:
Puyo Puyo Champions - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Puyo Puyo Champions - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Puyo Puyo Champions - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Puyo Puyo Champions - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Puyo Puyo Champions that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Puyo Puyo Champions - Playstation 4
- Puyo Puyo Champions - Steam
- Puyo Puyo Champions - Switch
- Puyo Puyo Champions - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.