Puyo Puyo eSports is Sega's Puzzle game with a release date in 2018.
Puyo Puyo eSports is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Puyo Puyo eSports
When you are playing Puyo Puyo eSports you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Puyo Puyo eSports
The specific incoming ports for Puyo Puyo eSports are as follows:
Puyo Puyo eSports - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Puyo Puyo eSports - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Puyo Puyo eSports - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Puyo Puyo eSports - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Puyo Puyo eSports that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Puyo Puyo eSports - Playstation 4
- Puyo Puyo eSports - Switch
- Puyo Puyo eSports - Steam
- Puyo Puyo eSports - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.