Puyo Puyo Tetris has the following styles of play.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Puyo Puyo Tetris
When you are playing Puyo Puyo Tetris you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Puyo Puyo Tetris
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Puyo Puyo Tetris are as follows:
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Puyo Puyo Tetris simply follow one of these links:
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 3
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 4
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Xbox One
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Steam
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.