Forwarding Ports for Puyo Puyo Tetris on Your Router.
Puyo Puyo Tetris is Sega, Deep Silver's Puzzle game released in 2014.
Puyo Puyo Tetris is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Puyo Puyo Tetris
When you are playing Puyo Puyo Tetris you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Puyo Puyo Tetris
The incoming connection ports for Puyo Puyo Tetris are as follows:
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Puyo Puyo Tetris - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Puyo Puyo Tetris simply follow one of these links:
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 3
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Playstation 4
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - Xbox One
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - PC
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.