Puzzling Places is a Puzzle and VR game published by realities.io released in 2021.
Puzzling Places has the following styles of gameplay.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- VR games require a VR headset and usually some sort of hand-held input device.
Port Forward Puzzling Places
When you are playing Puzzling Places you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Puzzling Places Require
The specific incoming ports for Puzzling Places are as follows:
Puzzling Places - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Puzzling Places - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Puzzling Places yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Puzzling Places that will show you the network ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.