Which Ports Does Ravva and the Cyclops Curse Require
The incoming ports for Ravva and the Cyclops Curse are as follows:
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ravva and the Cyclops Curse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ravva and the Cyclops Curse simply follow one of these links:
- Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Steam
- Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Playstation 4
- Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Switch
- Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - Xbox One
Ravva and the Cyclops Curse includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Ravva and the Cyclops Curse
When you are playing Ravva and the Cyclops Curse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.