Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party is Ubisoft's Party/Minigame game with a release date in 2008.
Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
Forward Ports for Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party
When you are playing Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party Require
The specific incoming ports for Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party are as follows:
Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rayman: Raving Rabbids - TV Party that will show you the exact ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.