The following ports need to be forwarded for RCForb Server:
RCForb Server - PC
- TCP: 843, 4524-4525
Setting Up a Port Forward for RCForb Server
When you use RCForb Server you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to RCForb Server.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for RCForb Server
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for RCForb Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for RCForb Server:
List of Routers - Customized for RCForb Server
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for RCForb Server.