Forward Ports on Your Router for Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers
Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers is SNK, D4 Enterprise's Fighting game released in 2012.
Since Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers
When you are playing Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers are as follows:
Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.