Ports Required for Remnant: From the Ashes
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Remnant: From the Ashes are as follows:
Remnant: From the Ashes - PC
- TCP: 7000-7500
Remnant: From the Ashes - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Remnant: From the Ashes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Remnant: From the Ashes - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
Remnant: From the Ashes - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Remnant: From the Ashes that will show you the necessary ports.
- Remnant: From the Ashes - PC
- Remnant: From the Ashes - Steam
- Remnant: From the Ashes - Playstation 4
- Remnant: From the Ashes - Switch
- Remnant: From the Ashes - Xbox One
Remnant: From the Ashes has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
- Most survival games are simply about staying alive. They tend to have elements of resource management, such as inventory of ammunition and health. Most are either post-apocalyptic or supernatural based, and many have a strong horror component.
- Shooter style games are usually a fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has a weapon held out in front that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters tend to have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
Port Forward Remnant: From the Ashes
When you are playing Remnant: From the Ashes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.