Ports Required for RiffTrax: The Game
The incoming connection ports for RiffTrax: The Game are as follows:
RiffTrax: The Game - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
RiffTrax: The Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
RiffTrax: The Game - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
RiffTrax: The Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for RiffTrax: The Game that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- RiffTrax: The Game - Steam
- RiffTrax: The Game - Playstation 4
- RiffTrax: The Game - Switch
- RiffTrax: The Game - Xbox One
RiffTrax: The Game includes the following styles of play.
- Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Board games are frequently recreations of popular board games like Monopoly or chess.
- Party games, or minigames, are usually a collection of small, simple to learn games with intuitive controls that are intended to be played in a party situation with people who may not be familiar with the games controls. They are fun and simple and generally not very deep or challenging. The most common example is Mario Party, but there are many that are based on game shows as well.
Port Forward RiffTrax: The Game
When you are playing RiffTrax: The Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.