Rocky and Bullwinkle is THQ's Platformer game released in 1994.
Rocky and Bullwinkle is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
Port Forward Rocky and Bullwinkle
When you are playing Rocky and Bullwinkle you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Rocky and Bullwinkle
The network ports that need to be forwarded for Rocky and Bullwinkle are as follows:
Rocky and Bullwinkle - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rocky and Bullwinkle that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.