Port Forwarding for Rogue Company
Rogue Company includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Rogue Company
When you are playing Rogue Company you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rogue Company
The specific ports for Rogue Company are as follows:
Rogue Company - PC
- TCP: 9000-9999
- UDP: 9002-9999
Rogue Company - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,9000-9999
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,9002-9999
Rogue Company - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920,9000-9999
- UDP: 1-65535,9002-9999
Rogue Company - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,9000-9999
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,9002-9999
Rogue Company - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Rogue Company simply follow one of these links:
- Rogue Company - PC
- Rogue Company - Playstation 4
- Rogue Company - Switch
- Rogue Company - Xbox One
- Rogue Company - Xbox Series X
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.