Forwarding Ports for Rogue Legacy on Your Router.
Rogue Legacy has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Rogue Legacy
When you are playing Rogue Legacy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rogue Legacy
The specific incoming ports for Rogue Legacy are as follows:
Rogue Legacy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Rogue Legacy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Rogue Legacy - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Rogue Legacy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Rogue Legacy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Rogue Legacy - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rogue Legacy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rogue Legacy that will show you the incoming ports.
- Rogue Legacy - Playstation 3
- Rogue Legacy - Playstation 4
- Rogue Legacy - Steam
- Rogue Legacy - Switch
- Rogue Legacy - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.