This is a complete list of user names and passwords for On-Networks routers.
How To Login to a On-Networks Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a On-Networks router in three steps:
- Find Your On-Networks Router IP Address
- Enter Your On-Networks Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your On-Networks Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
How to Reset Your On-Networks Router Password To Default Settings
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your On-Networks router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
On-Networks Router Password List
Here is a list of all known On-Networks passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!