Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for SAM2 Broadcaster:
SAM2 Broadcaster - PC
- TCP: 1221, 3306, 3690
- UDP: 1221, 3306, 3690
Set Up a Port Forward for SAM2 Broadcaster
When you use SAM2 Broadcaster you may need to forward ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to SAM2 Broadcaster.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for SAM2 Broadcaster
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for SAM2 Broadcaster in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for SAM2 Broadcaster:
List of Routers - Customized for SAM2 Broadcaster
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for SAM2 Broadcaster.