Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San
Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San
When you are playing Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San
The ports for Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San are as follows:
Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.