Opening Ports for Scribblenauts: Showdown using Your Router
Scribblenauts: Showdown includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Port Forward Scribblenauts: Showdown
When you are playing Scribblenauts: Showdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Scribblenauts: Showdown
The incoming ports for Scribblenauts: Showdown are as follows:
Scribblenauts: Showdown - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Scribblenauts: Showdown - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Scribblenauts: Showdown - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Scribblenauts: Showdown that will show you the connection ports.
- Scribblenauts: Showdown - Switch
- Scribblenauts: Showdown - Playstation 4
- Scribblenauts: Showdown - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.