Sephirothic Stories offers the following styles of play.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
Forward Ports for Sephirothic Stories
When you are playing Sephirothic Stories you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Sephirothic Stories
The ports for Sephirothic Stories are as follows:
Sephirothic Stories - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Sephirothic Stories - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Sephirothic Stories - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sephirothic Stories - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Sephirothic Stories - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sephirothic Stories yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sephirothic Stories that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Sephirothic Stories - Playstation 4
- Sephirothic Stories - Steam
- Sephirothic Stories - Switch
- Sephirothic Stories - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.