Shinonome is Wodan's Action, Adventure, Survival, and Puzzle game with a currently unknown release date.
Ports Required for Shinonome
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Shinonome are as follows:
Shinonome - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shinonome that will show you the required incoming ports.
When you play Shinonome you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
- Most survival games are simply about staying alive. They tend to have elements of resource management, such as inventory of ammunition and health. Most are either post-apocalyptic or supernatural based, and many have a strong horror component.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for Shinonome
When you are playing Shinonome you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.