Ports To Forward for Shovel Knight: Showdown
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Shovel Knight: Showdown are as follows:
Shovel Knight: Showdown - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Shovel Knight: Showdown - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shovel Knight: Showdown yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Shovel Knight: Showdown - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Shovel Knight: Showdown - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Shovel Knight: Showdown - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shovel Knight: Showdown - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Shovel Knight: Showdown simply follow one of these links:
- Shovel Knight: Showdown - Steam
- Shovel Knight: Showdown - Playstation 3
- Shovel Knight: Showdown - Playstation 4
- Shovel Knight: Showdown - Switch
- Shovel Knight: Showdown - Xbox One
Shovel Knight: Showdown offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Shovel Knight: Showdown
When you are playing Shovel Knight: Showdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.