Create a Port Forward for Slain: Back from Hell in your Router
When you play Slain: Back from Hell you will experience the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Slain: Back from Hell
When you are playing Slain: Back from Hell you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Slain: Back from Hell
The incoming connection ports for Slain: Back from Hell are as follows:
Slain: Back from Hell - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Slain: Back from Hell yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Slain: Back from Hell - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Slain: Back from Hell - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Slain: Back from Hell - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Slain: Back from Hell - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Slain: Back from Hell simply follow one of these links:
- Slain: Back from Hell - Playstation 4
- Slain: Back from Hell - Switch
- Slain: Back from Hell - Xbox One
- Slain: Back from Hell - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.