How to Forward Ports in Your Router for SoulCalibur VI
SoulCalibur VI is a Fighting game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment released in 2018.
Since SoulCalibur VI is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward SoulCalibur VI
When you are playing SoulCalibur VI you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for SoulCalibur VI
The necessary ports for SoulCalibur VI are as follows:
SoulCalibur VI - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
SoulCalibur VI - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
SoulCalibur VI - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and SoulCalibur VI simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.