Space Rift is a First-Person, Action, and Shooter game published by bitComposer Interactive released in 2016.
When you play Space Rift you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Space Rift
When you are playing Space Rift you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Space Rift Require
The required incoming ports for Space Rift are as follows:
Space Rift - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Space Rift - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Space Rift that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.